First bottled by the Society in 1983.
One of three distilleries whose name in Gaelic means "The Green Valley", and one of only three major distilleries which has remained in the ownership of its founding family. There was a farm-distillery on the site in 1836, but it came into its own when John Grant acquired the farm in 1865. Less than 50 years later, his son was shooting with the King, thanks to the fame of his whisky. His descendants own and manage the distillery today.