First Society bottling in 1989.
The foundation stone was laid in a field belonging to Tauchers Farm, and the distillery was built by a consortium which included James Buchanan (of Black & White) who became sole owner in 1906. Continuous distillation was tried here in 1910. Rebuilt in 1966, with six stills; silent 1985-89, it was sold to Allied. The distillery is currently active.