First Society bottling in 1989.
One of the earliest and prettiest distilleries, and with a very attractive Visitors' Centre (refurbished 1995). It was originally named Milltown. From the early 1830s to 1940, it was owned by William Longmore (later Wm. Longmore & Co), who was an important figure on Speyside. This company was bought by a London financier, who was later sued for tax evasion: he sold the malt on the black market under a variety of different names!