First Society bottling in 1987.
The only distillery in Mull, it was built as part of Tobermory's early development as a port. It has had a patchy history, and was silent from 1930 to 1972, when it was revived under a new name. This lasted only until 1975. Production resumed in 1989 and Burns Stewart bought the distillery in 1993. It currently bottles two malts, one named after the distillery, the other, slightly more peated, called Ledaig (pronounced late jack in Gaelic).