First Society bottling in 1989.
The name of this distillery is spelt slightly differently from the nearby Highland town. The original distillery here was replaced in 1826 and extended in the 1880s. Acquired by Bells in 1933, but closed in 1949, when it was rebuilt. It doubled in capacity to four stills in 1973. Its Visitors' Centre is very successful, and since the malt is important for Bells 8 Year Old, it is uncommon as a single.