It’s good news from San Francisco where the Society has brought home a haul of accolades from this year’s San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC). The team of expert judges have awarded the Society 10 medals, which includes four Double Golds, five Gold Medals and one Silver Medal.
The Society’s award-winning bottles were:
Double Gold Medal
- Cask No. 4.346: Savoury and sweet
- Batch 20: Whisky Baba
- Cask No. 78.58: Baking easter treats
- Cask No. 95.72: Beach bum meets courting mechanic
- Cask No. 3.346: Nothing quite like it
- Cask No. 112.95: An aged classic
- Cask No. 38.40: Sunny afternoons
- Cask No. 80.39: Achingly beautiful
- Cask No. 41.152: It is with a heavy toast, and a medium heart!
- Society Cask No. 68.88: Living Happily Ever After
Find out more about the San Francisco World Spirits Competition here.
This brings the Society’s total awards count to 269 since 2018.