1. Cask No. 39.244 Tutti Frutti in a Wooden Bowl, (US: Sunshine in a wooden bowl) an 11-year-old whisky from the SMWS Juicy Oak & Vanilla flavour profile
2. Cask No. 55.78 What a Spread!, a 13-year-old rich and sweet bottling from a Speyside distillery, with tasting notes of “spiced toffee, creme brulee and a touch of fresh oak”
3. Cask No. Batch 15 Smokus Fruticosus, a blended malt comprised of malt whiskies from the islands of Islay & Orkney.
Download your Tasting Mat to print off and use during the tasting.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Visit the webpage "SMWS Record Attempt" and populate your name, membership number and email address.
2. The password to login is: SMWS-RA2023!
3. That’s it! You will receive reminder notifications in the lead up to the tasting, we can’t wait to see you there!
ATTENDING THE TASTING – SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER
1. Visit the webpage "SMWS Record Attempt" and login with the password: SMWS-RA2023!
2. This will redirect you to our host site Zoom for the duration of the tasting.
Guinness Book Of Records have a strict policy around all record attempts and you must adhere to the following mandatories to ensure you are counted in the attempt.
1. Please do not open or consume any of the three whiskies before the tasting or you will not be counted.
2. Please ensure you attend the tasting on an INDIVIDUAL DEVICE, a phone, laptop, tablet or computer. You must have the camera on. If anyone else is seen on screen with you, you will not be counted.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
An email with instructions for joining the event will be sent to you after you register.
Please email our Dram Cierge team if you have any questions.